Quote from GreatCrow »
- What exactly is the purpose of Cautery Sliver? I for the life of me don't understand.
- Is it viable to run at least one Sliver Legion in the main? Or is he just a win-more card in Modern?
- Is Metallic Mimic worth running?
- What is Sliver's absolutely worst match up?
- How does Slivers compare to other "better" tribals in modern?
- Is running Homing Sliver in the main worth it?
- What does Warping Wail do for us?
1. Infect or creature combo. You kill their creatures.
2. It's very win more. It usually gets pathed immediately.
3. It's good, but dosen't effect the board immediately. The other lords just do more damage over the game.
5. It is has much more toolbox capabilities than any other tribe.
6. Yes, it is really good. It can win you the blood moon games.
7. Counter scapeshift, all is dust, wrath, and damnation